精准一头一尾中特平 www.snbil.tw 251. A: Do you need a doctor?
B: Yes, I think so.
252. A: Excuse me. Where is No. 5 Street?
B: Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.
253. A: What do you do?
B: I'm a lawyer.
254. A: May I ask you a question?
B: With pleasure.
255. A: What kind of newspapers do you read?
B: A financial newspaper.
256. A: Is this your cellphone?
B: No, I think it's John's cellphone.
257. A: Do you have time now?
B: I'm free now.
258. A: Last month was December, wasn't it?
B: Yes, it was.
259. A: What are you doing Tomorrow?
B: I have no idea.
260. A: Would you like some coffee?
B: Yes, please.