精准一头一尾中特平 www.snbil.tw 776. My aunt will come to live with me for some days.
777. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception.
778. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.
779. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.
780. Let's go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.
781. It is generally accepted that smoking is harmful to our health.
782. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.
783. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday.
784. Do you like to take a local train or an express?
785. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
786. A dictionary is an invaluable aid in learning a new language.
787. There must be something wrong with the engine of my car.
788. I gave the alarm as soon as I saw the smoke.
789. After getting up, I go into the bathroom and take a shower.
790. I don't want to see any more of this TV show.
791. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
792. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.
793. There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.
794. I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school.
795. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times.
796. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.
797. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.
798. She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
799. A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.
800. I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.