精准一头一尾中特平 www.snbil.tw 751. I woke up early and got up at 6 o'clock.
752. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.
753. I really think a little exercise would do you good.
754. By the time we got there, the play had already begun.
755. I dress my sister and wash her hands and face.
756. Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.
757. The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.
758. You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.
759. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?
760. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
761. It's difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.
762. We used to go to the movies about once a week.
763. I will never forget the days that I spent with you.
764. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot?
765. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library.
766. It is no matter whether you get there early or late.
767. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
768. The police had to employ force to break up the crowd.
769. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
770. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.
771. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A.
772. I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career.
773. I was born in a little town not far from here.
774. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one?
775. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.